[Western] Regional Fighter Practice

chiang chiang at odsy.net
Tue Nov 13 21:44:45 PST 2001

   Greetings,
I am wanting to remind everyone of the Regional Fighter Practice set for 1
Dec. It will be held in Mendersham, at their regular fighter practice site.
I am expecting members of the Fray unit to show up to help and fight with
us. Their Royal Highnesses have said that they will try to show up too. All
in all it should be a busy day.
   The Fray hope to arrive about 1:00 PM. I would like for everyone else to
be there about that time too.
   We will be working with movements in units, the different commands and
other type of unit stuff. I will also be doing any type of authorizations
too, that need to be gotten done. Do not wait till the last minute to get
authorized or to get your card updated.
   Even if you do not plan on going to Gulf Wars, please show up to practice
with us. More and more events are starting to do melee fighting. There is
also a slow but continous Kingdom wide shift to more war related activites.
This is one more chance to learn and develope those skills.
   I look forward to seeing everyone there. Once again, if you do not show
up, we will all talk bad about you.<G>
   Chiang,
   Western Regional KM and Warlord