[Western] Celebrate Abilene

Angus Matheson angusm at worldnet.att.net
Wed Apr 3 19:45:15 PST 2002

Greetings unto the Western List:
On Saturday and Sunday the 13th and 14th of April the City of Abilene will host Celebrate Abilene. As we have done in the past we will be putting on demo's at various times through the day. We would hope that fighters both light and heavy would come and help us show our skills. We also have tables in the living history tent so we may display our crafts. Those interested can contact myself or a shire of Mendersham officer for more info. Some crash space will be available and we will have some type of revel on Saturday night.
Angus Matheson
Mendersham