[Western] Attention Baron of Bonwicke

HL Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Fri Aug 2 13:03:25 PDT 2002

Unto their Excellencies Bonwicke
from Honorable Lord Kainin Tepesa - Seneschal,

Greetings your Excellencies. At your request I have ridden the width
and breadth of the Barony's lands. I have even ridden into the
borderlands of Adlersruhe to the North and Crossrode Keep in the
South, finally cutting East into Mendersham. I can say without a
doubt that other than a brewing clan feud in Trelac and Blacklake
(those Scots and their whiskey) there are no indications of trouble
in Western Ansteorra. I have seen no signs or heard any word of this
CCR that so boldly challenged you a week ago past. It is my humble
opinion, your Excellencies, that the cur has shown his true colors
and ducked back into whatever hole he crawled out of to hide. I can
only guess that the swift and sure response that he received to his
threat, not only from Bonwicke but from all the stalwart and fierce
nobles of the West, stuck fear into his craven heart and he has
decided to look elsewhere for his plunder. I am currently resting at
a small inn called the Golden Antelope on the South East edge of
Bonwicke, it is my plan to spend the night here and return home on
the morrow. If you need to send word to me that is where I shall be.
Rest easy your Excellencies, the threat (such as it was) appears to
be over.

In service,
Kainin