[Western] Attention Baron of Bonwicke

ccr69 at konzoo.com ccr69 at konzoo.com
Mon Aug 5 19:08:34 PDT 2002

Greetings,

Well it seems I have over estimated what little threat I suspected I would encounter. One might not brag about the fine job one is doing when no results of the effort have been produced. I moved my forces from the south with no resistance, but maybe you were expecting a loud bard leading my movements through your lands. A fine job patrolling indeed, for you must venture past the taverns and houses of ill repute if you intend on catching something other than an irritating itch.

I have learned that Bonwicke is in the Western Region of this vast kingdom. I think it would be appropriate that we meet at mid day, or for a more appealing term, "High Noon", on the 18th day of Augustus. I will at that time offer your Baron a chance to save himself and his people, but as I stated before, I look forward to his refusal.

CCR

Service provided by MaGlobe Prepaid Worldwide Internet Access (visit www.MaGlobe.com)