[Western] Calling all Amazons

Cad & Marthe cadmartha at wcc.net
Sun Aug 4 08:44:23 PDT 2002

Sisters and Daughters,
It has been long since the Amazons took their duty to support SCA fighting seriously.  I call you now to come to Gothic War XI and waterbear.  You need only to take a shift.  You will not be expected to waterbear to spectators who are perfectly capable of procuring their own drink.  All children who desire to waterbear must come to waterbearer training to take place during armor inspection at the waterbearer's pavillion.  The sisters of the Silver Challice are no longer functional.  The duty falls back on us, the mighty Amazons who laugh at peril, who flaunt ourselves in the face of fate.  (You know, just like sh*t, we float to the top)

Marthe de Blenkinsop
This has been brought to by the "Cad & Marthe Show".  If it was good Marthe gets the credit.  If it was rude and crude guess who gets the blame.
--
[ Chess.gif of type image/gif deleted ]