[Western] Invasion of Bonwicke

HL Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Sun Aug 18 13:06:48 PDT 2002

Unto the gentles of the Western Region
does Honorable Lord Kainin  - Seneschal of Bonwicke send greetings,

Celebrate my brothers and sisters for the invaders of Bonwicke are
scattered and even now running back to the holes from whence they
slunk. It was a glorious day and glorious was their defeat. Several
stalwart fighters from throughout the Region came and bolstered the
forces of Bonwicke and with this combined might the day was never in
question. The invaders came dressed all in black expecting to strike
fear into our hearts, unsuccessful they were. They fought well for a
group of nameless dogs but we sent them, in the end, running with
their tails tucked between their legs. Thrice they pushed the attack
and thrice we threw them back, the last broke their resolve and they
scattered to the winds. CCR came to the field again and sought
honorable combat, and though he did not deserve it Centurion Curn,
arriving late to the field and thereby fresh for the fight, gave it
to him. They clashed hard, but not long and soon CCR joined his now
far flung rabble. I think that we have seen the last of them and my
only regret is that we did not finish them off. Rest easy and our
thanks to all those that helped in repelling the invaders.

In service to my beloved Barony,
Kainin

Shameless Fund Raiser Plug:
Commemorate the day with great "I survived the Invasion of Bonwicke"
merchandise! Click the section labeled "The Survivors" on the
Invasion website: http://www.bonwicke.org/invasion.htm