[Western] Fw: [Bonwicke] Invasion of our Barony

melanie songer silverswan62 at msn.com
Tue Aug 6 19:05:41 PDT 2002

My dearest Baron and Baroness, My Honorable Lord Gregory has
delivered your message and I am so honored to comply with your
wishes.

As all of you know we are being invaded by CCR ???? on the 18th day
of Augustus when the sun is straight up, as far as the information is
received the troops will be meeting on the lands of Maxeymus where
our dear baron holds the practices for his fighters on the day of
Sabbath each week.

Knowing what we know about our barony and our dearest Western Region
and all of our wonderful fighters and supporters of our fighters, we
know that our fair barony is in safe hands and that we have nothing
to fear.  However, we also know that after such a battle our troops
will be ravished with hunger and being so, we shall set up a grand
feast to honor their victory and to celebrate, oh, I mean morn those
of the other side the have fallen. As you all know the ladies of this
region are know for their daggers, so ladies, I would encourage you
to wear your daggers in case you must protect yourselves from the sick
enemy that threatens us.

I would ask that each of you please bring what you are issued on the
list.  This will be your contribution.  If you are not able to make
this affair and bring your item, I would ask that you e-mail me at
silverswan62 at msn.com so that I might gather your goods from elsewhere.

If any of you from the Western Region would like to bring something, sweets would be good, or if you would like to wait and see what we are lacking and then go get it, that would also be good.  Bring your own drinks.  We look forward to having you here, I just wish it did not have to be under such conditions.

Sincerely
H. Ldy Johnna Clayborne

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Community email addresses: