[Western] The Baron of Bonwicke is being invaded.

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 7 07:20:35 PDT 2002

My Lords and Ladies of the Western Region.
As you know by now, the Barony of Bonwicke is being invaded by some rag tail
group of homeless beggars. They think that by threatening the barony they
will be given food and coin to leave us alone.
But we are not alone. As you have read, the shires around Bonwicke have
pledged their support. Not only with coin and weapons, but with men and
women willing to take up the cause of righteousness. To take up the sword
against chaos and ignorance. Against bloody disorder. Against the darkness
that would descend upon the light of civilization that shines in the
wilderness of the world.
This unruly mob thinks we are like some lonely outpost in some other
kingdoms whom they can threaten and receive payment to be left alone. But
they are mistaken. For we will not lay down and be kicked like a dog. We
will stand and face this group of lawless barbarians and defend that which
is ours as decreed by God and King; our lives, our honor, and our homes.
So I ask you my brothers and sisters, both heavy and rapier, come to the
Barony of Bonwicke on the 18th day of August and help defend honor and
chivalry, law and order, right over wrong. The very foundations that makes
our kingdom the greatest kingdom in the known world. Come stand with us
against this lawless horde and help defend the dream. Help
defend...Ansteorra.

And after the light warm-up, we will have regional melee practices so we
will be ready for some real fighting at Gothic and Gulf. Then after the
fighting, we will take the few copper coins we get from sell the pitiful
weapons and armor from this "invade army", and some gold from our coffers,
and have a grand feast to "mourn" the demise of those poor mindless souls.

HL Toshiro Koi
WR Rapier Marshall

Ansteorra

"The fields are green,