[Western] Fighters Needed for Demo Saturday

H.L. Agnarr Thorvaldsson agnarr at quik.com
Fri Aug 23 12:01:21 PDT 2002

Greetings to all in the list

The Shire of Crossrode Keep is doing a heavy and light Demo Tomorrow Saturday afternoon at 3pm in the Howard County Fairgrounds.  We have been holding a booth in the Fair all week and it seems that everybody is asking when we will be doing the fighting stuff.  So if anyone is interested in joining us tomorrow ,  please respond to this message ASAP (tonight) So I can have a head count of people that will be attending.  (The fighting demo is to be about 1 1/2 hours long).

Sorry for the late posting of this request but this is the first time to be near my computer in a few days.

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson
Seneschal, Crossrode Keep