[Western] Howard County Fairgrounds

Jane Lusk jlusk at crcom.net
Sat Aug 24 10:14:13 PDT 2002

Greetings to all!

This is the scatterbrained Lady Elewys.  I got off the phone a few
minutes ago, giving directions to the Howard County Fairgrounds in Big
Spring.  I think I left something out, so here I'll try again (Richard
the Ninja from Mendersham, I hope you see this! <G>).

West on I-20
South on TX 87
Go over the overpass to W 3rd (*not* NW 3rd, which is before the
overpass)
West on W 3rd (it's a one-way street) till it intersects FM 700 (Desert
Sands Motel on your right)--turn left onto FM 700
Fairgrounds/Rodeo Bowl will be quickly on your right
If you're in garb, you should get in free

Hope that helps.

Your friend,
Lady Elewys the Scattered