[Western] Howard County Fairgrounds

H.L. Agnarr Thorvaldsson agnarr at quik.com
Sat Aug 24 23:13:31 PDT 2002

Lady Elewys I know its a little late now that the demo and the fair is now over, but thanks for posting the directions since I'm the one that was to tired (i.e. I was having a brain fart.) to realize that I needed to give directions with the original message.

Unto Lady Ryah and Richard from Mendersham thanks to you both for joining us today with the little notice that I announced.  And yes Ryah I will do better at making these announcements with more lead-time in the future.

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson
Seneschal, Crossrode Keep