[Western] Gothic Wars TAVERN

Rosario masterosario at cox.net
Sun Aug 25 12:03:36 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the Good Gentles.....This is just a note to let everyone know that The Cranes will be having a Tavern at Gothic Wars.
We will be serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner for Saturday (Aug 31) & Sunday (Sept 1).
All Items will be reasonably Priced ( I won't gouge ya I promise..GRIN)

Menu
Breakfast....Sausage, Egg,Cheese Burrito's
Coffee

Lunch & Dinner
Smoked Chopped Brisket Sandwich's or tortilla wrap
Smoked Sausage Sandwich or Wrap
Smoked Chicken Breast Sandwich
Hamburger
Assorted Chips
COLD bottled water
BOTTOMLESS IceTEA and Lemonade

Also The Crane House will be Hosting a Party Saturday night at the Stone Ampa Theater.....So if you look younger then Rosario....BRING YOUR ID.....ID'S WILL BE CHECKED at the Bridge.

Thank You and Hope to see you at GOTHIC WARS.

Rosario