[Western] Gulf War Land

Rosario masterosario at cox.net
Tue Feb 12 17:39:11 PST 2002

Greetings unto the West.....If you are planning on going to Gulf War, even if you did Pre-register and you want to Camp with the Western Region
Please e-mail me your info......Mundame name....SCA name.....(and Tent size if possible)....You have till FEB.22nd to let me know and to have some sort of area set aside for your camping.

This message does not apply to the folks that have talked to me already via Phone or E-mail or the List I had at Bonwickes 12th night..............

Thank you

Rosario

masterosario at cox.net