[Western] War Practice

chiang chiang at odsy.net
Fri Feb 15 10:23:20 PST 2002

Please do not forget that I am hosting a War Practice this Sunday at Maxey
Park. This is for anyone that needs the practice that may not be going to
Border Wars.
I would like to get started around 1:30 PM. This will be one of the last
chances for organized practice before Gulf Wars. It does not matter wheather
you plan on going to Gulf or not....we all need the practice<G>.
I will also be doing or taking care of authorizations, if you need them.
There will be not authorizations done at the war, so take care of them now.
Thanks,
HE Chiang, Western Warlord