[Western] Regional Hospitaler Office Open

Western Hospitaler westernhospitaler at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 13:36:34 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Unto the Western Region of Ansteorra do I humbly seen greetings.

I can hardly believe that 2 years has passed since I accepted the position of
Regional Hospitaler but it has.

In April of this year, my warrent as Regional Hospitaler will expire.  I am
therefore accepting applications for this office.   Applications will be
accepted until Gulf Wars and a decision will be made shortly thereafter.

Applicants should send a letter of intent and 'resume' to
westernhospitaler at hotmail.com[1].
Applicants must be a paid member with a home telephone and hopefully access to
email.

In Service,
Safiye