[Western] Yule Greetings

HL Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Tue Jan 15 15:34:26 PST 2002

Greetings unto all good gentles of the West,

All ye Lords and Ladies, 'tis the time of year for revelry, and this
year in particular as we celebrate Twenty Years of Bonwicke at our
Annual Twelfth Night Celebration! We hope that all who once claimed
Bonwicke as their home can join us in this celebration along with all
that we hold dear as friends. Come join us on January 19th, for a day
of nostalgia and Yuletide cheer featuring:

* A History of Bonwicke Display

* Chivalric & Rapier Tournaments

* The Royal Huntsman Competition

* Youth Boffer &  Rapier Tournaments

* A Silent Auction

* A Membership Number Raffle  (please bring your membership cards)

* Period Gaming

* An Arts & Sciences Competition (an item made this year;
documentation is required)

* A Magnificent Feast Prepared by Master Rosario and crew

Map at: http://www.bonwicke.org/twelfthnight.htm

Fees:
Site: $8 regular price or $7 with Presentation of Membership Card
Children 5 & Under are Free  ($30 Family Cap)

Feast: $5 per Person
Feast is Limited to 100 (Prepaid Reservations Only - they are almost GONE)

The site is at Northridge Elementary - 6302 11th Place . Lubbock, TX
Site opens at noon and closes at nine. This is a Dry Site!

Stewards:
Baron Vallust & Baroness Ascelyn de Bonwicke
baronandbaroness at bonwicke.org
(mka Ron & Lael Portwood)  (806) 885-2357  (please no calls after 9:00pm)

Special 20th Year merchandise at:
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=bonwicke20yr

In service,
Kainin