[Western] Bonwicke Tourney and cookout

melanie songer silverswan62 at msn.com
Mon Jul 15 22:19:44 PDT 2002

Hello everyone, Just wanted to send a reminder that Bonwicke will be having a tournament and cookout this saturday July 20th at the park on the south loop between Indiana and Quaker.  We will be on the north side of the loop.  For more info you can go to the www.bonwicke.org.  If anyone from the western region can make it, and wishes to contribute to the cookout that eve you can bring, fruit or desserts.  Be sure and bring whatever you want to drink that day and night.  We plan on having a great deal of fun.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at silverswan62 at msn.com.  Oh, yeah  we will have a childrens pavillion set up with games etc.  All those that are musician, please bring instruments to help entertain during the day.  We would also like to have a boffer tourney, so if you have boffer weapons, please bring them with you.  Everything should start around 12:00 noon. or there abouts.  Thanks H. Ldy Johnna ClayborneGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com