[Western] Regional Fighter Practice

chiang chiang at odsy.net
Tue Jul 2 15:41:42 PDT 2002

Could not have said it better myself. Please do show up. We hope to do lots
of fighting. I will be hosting a tourney, and if we have enough newer
fighters show up, I will host a tourney for them too. I also do want to hold
a melee practice. Gothic is coming up, and we all could use more practice
for Gulf Wars. There are several events that will be happening in the fall
too, that should be fun for melee teams too. I will post more on those as I
get the info.
Yours in Service,
HE Chiang, Centurion and Regional Warlord