[Western] Summer Tourney

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 19 06:30:16 PDT 2002

>From: chiang at odsy.net (chiang)
>Subject: [Western] Summer Tourney
>
>    Greetings Fighters of the Western Region,
>I know that this is short notice, for that I apologize. This weekend, >we
>in Bonwicke, are hosting a summer tourney. I would like for all the
> >fighters that can possibly be here to attend. If we have enough show >we
>can do some melees. It is never too early to start preparing for >Gulf
>Wars.....and Gothic is just around the corner.
>   I will also be looking to hold a regional practice sometime in July >and
>early August. I would like to have two practices at least before >Gothic. I
>will post something about it and some reminder well in >advance next time.
>   So come on to Bonwicke this Saturday. Hopefully the tourney and >such
>will start around 10:30 or so. It will be at Kastman Park, on >south loop
>289 and Joliet. You can not miss it<G>. You can see it from >the Loop and
>we will have our banners and signs so that we can be more >readily seen.
>   Yours in Service,
>   HE Chiang Ti Lung, Centurion and Regional Warlord....yada...yada....yada

This is not just for the heavies. If there are any rapier fighters who wish
to practice before Gothic, I will be there to practice, train, or just talk
strategy about rapier fighting. Let's see if we can get enough fighters to
do 2 or 3 man fights. Maybe some melees. Or just come out and visit with
friends.

Until we meet,
HL Toshiro Koi
WR Rapier Marshal