[Western] Treasures

Ann gam at door.net
Wed Dec 3 15:42:52 PST 2003

I need some one from Blacklake to contact me ASAP.  I need your third quater paper work.
I also need to inform that I will be teaching a class at Bonwicke's 12th night.  I will only be there for a few hours.  I have to work that weekend.  I can only get a few hours off so I can give the class and visit with friends and family.  So if you have not had the class in a few years or if you need the class, for we have several treasurers changing over in the next few months, please attend.  The class will be short and to the point for it will unfortunately be between the hours of 5-7pm.

HE Anastasiya