[Western] LOTR - off topic

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson agnarr at ddraytech.net
Mon Dec 15 13:23:44 PST 2003

I know this is off topic and short notice but I was asked to pass this on.

The owner of the local movie theatres in Big Spring Texas wanted to let all the area SCA groups in West Texas know that on Tuesday (the 16th) the Ritz theatre in Big Spring will be showing all three of the Lord of the Rings movies in digital format.  (Yes. The first two movies are to be the extended versions) Anyway he said anyone arriving in SCA costume would be greatly appreciated and he is borrowing several costumes from local SCA members here so his staff will be attired properly as well.

Cost is $10.00 to see all three films and after the theatre is full its full.  This one day movie marathon is to start at about 1pm with the Return of the King to premiere at about 10 p.m..
Theatre is at 4th and main and if you want more information contact me off list.

HL Agnarr