[Western] A Sewing Bee

Jane Lusk jlusk at crcom.net
Sun Jan 12 20:47:06 PST 2003

Greetings unto All!

The members of Crossrode Keep have decided we need new garb for the
upcoming Gulf Wars, so have scheduled another bee.  Come join us!

WHEN:  Saturday, January 18, 2003.  We've got the Hall
for the whole day, so please come around 10:00am and
stay as long as you want.

WHERE:  Fellowship Hall, First Presbyterian
Church, Big Spring, TX, located at the intersection of 7th and Runnels
Streets.  The easiest way to get there is to come into Big Spring on Hwy
87.
Stay on it until it becomes S Gregg Street through Big Spring. Stay on
S Gregg until you get to W 7th St, and turn east.  Continue east on 7th
St. till you get to Runnels St.  Stop at that big, Gothic-styled
building.  The door we'll be using is the glass door on the north end of
the
building, the 7th Street side.  CAUTION: Big Spring has two 7th
streets!  If you're coming from the north, skip NW 7th, and continue on
south
till you drive over the viaduct, then start looking for W 7th St.   An
easily visible landmark is the "Advance Auto Parts" sign--turn east
there.

WHAT:  A very informal sewing bee.  We have oodles
of room for setting up our sewing machines and for cutting our fabric.
This is a good place for newbies to come to get help in
their garb making.  If you don't want to sew, please just come and
visit.

OTHER STUFF:  We ask you to please bring your own beverages and some
potluck munchies, as well as your sewing machines, fabric, and notions.
There is no charge for any of this--we just want everyone who comes
to have a sewin' good time.

Hope to see you there!

Your friend,
Ldy Elewys Luscomb
Hospitaller, Shire of Crossrode Keep
(If you have questions, or need further info,
please contact me at this
addy:
jlusk at crcom.net)