[Western] Challenge

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 14:45:57 PDT 2003

You are most welcome, Your Grace. I am always willing
to help (especially if it is a challenge or quest for
knowledge). I am not sure about the new questions you
have posed, but I will most assuredly see what I can
find out for you. I may have to consult my Lady wife,
(who is the Herald of Bonwicke)as this is more her
area of expertise. Until then, I remain yours in
service.

William