[Western] Reward

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Wed Jun 18 20:19:52 PDT 2003

  Greetings People of the Western Region,
As many of you have heard, and a few witnessed, last weekend at Passe, there
was an attempt on the life of the Baron of Bonwicke. The assassin barely
escaped.
  I am interested in finding out who this person was, to this end I am
offering a reward for information that will lead to the arrest and
torture......I mean conviction of the assassin.
  Anyone with information that could help in this matter please contact me.
Rest assured that any information will remain confidential and your identity
will be kept secret.
  Thank you for any help you can give me in this matter.
   Yours in Service,
   HE Chiang, Centurion
   Captain of the Baronial Guard of Bonwicke