[Western] Saturday Tournament in Bonwicke

HE Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Thu Jun 19 15:33:12 PDT 2003

Greetings unto all good gentles of the West,

We in Bonwicke do not cower from our enemies, nor do we let them
spoil our fun. So, would be assassins aside we are pleased to invite
you to travel to Bonwicke on Saturday, the 28th day of this month,
for a day of tournaments, feasting and much revelry. The day will
begin around the hour of noon, in Steven's Park (75th & Slide Road -
Lubbock - http://www.bonwicke.org/revel.htm ), we hope that you will
join us in this day of enjoyment. Please email me
(kainin at copycraft.com) with any questions.

--
In service,
Baron Kainin Tepesa