[Western] One of our own is seriouly ill.

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson agnarr at ddraytech.net
Thu May 22 17:34:22 PDT 2003

Greetings all

I have been asked by Lady Marianna la Faye to let everybody on this list know that her Lord & Husband; Lord Stephan Blackthorne has been admitted to the ICU unit at the hospital here in Big Spring on Wednesday with severe Pneumonia; and to top it off he unknowingly suffered a major heart attack sometime Tuesday at their home.
The amount of damage from the heart attack is currently not known as the complications from the pneumonia is causing them problems treating him.  The doctors have said that the next 48 hours are very critical for him to make it.

I or someone else from the Crossrodes will keep everyone posted on his condition over the next few days.  If you are wanting more information please contact me off-list or by phone.

We ask that everyone please join us here in the Crossrodes as we keep their family in our thoughts and prayers.

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson
Seneschal, Crossrode Keep