[Western] Archery report time & Rosters

Jack and Crystal Dodson dodson2 at nts-online.net
Tue Sep 2 05:57:56 PDT 2003

Greetings unto the populace of the Western Region

Congratulation to Agnarr!

There was a good turn out for the archery activities both combat & target. My total count was 23.
Lord William is the new archery marshal in Bonwicke, he took it upon himself to marshal the archery tourney. Baroness Oriana did a great job painting the targets.

Jason of the many arrows from Steppes was the tourney champion.

Well it's time for me to send quarterly reports in. Please Branch archery Marshals send them within the next couple days. Also I'm updating the archery roster, so if you are an Archery Marshal please send current info.

Ld William of Bonwicke if you have any questions please contact me.

Ogden the Blue

Western Regional Archery Marshal