[Western] Gothic thanks.

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 09:44:15 PDT 2003

I too would like to thank some one for their help at Gothic. Richard from
Mindersham. He brought the hay bales down from the "back forty", put and
arranged them where I wanted them, helped marshal the ship battles, and
helped me rearrange the bales after each battle. And after the battles, he
hauled the bales away.
On Monday morning I had to leave real early. And who was out there working?
Richard. I was in such a hurry when he stopped to say good-bye, I didn't
thank him properly for all his hard work.
So thank you, Richard. Your help was greatly appreciated. And I hope to see
you soon on the field by my side or across from me. Either way, you will be
met as a friend.
Thank you.

HL Toshiro Koi
Former WR Rapier Marshal