[Western] Axe, Knife, and Spear

Ld Byron chance at camalott.com
Tue Sep 2 17:49:37 PDT 2003

At this past Gothic War, Lord Svendrogen, and I (Lord Yves de Byron) of
Mendersham took the pleasure of holding the list. The list was open 5+ hours
Aug. 30, and 2.5 hours Aug 31. We had 36 people to take the mark. No,
injuries took place (not that some children needed to be reminded what a
list field is!). No weapons were broken. The top three scores were 90 for
Lord Yves de Byron, 78 for Don Sebastian, 71 for Lord Angus Matheson. Thank
you to all those who threw, and those who watched. Maybe we can get more on
the field next time. I wish to say to those who wanted to throw. and time
ran out - I'm sorry. Had 3 new comers to their first event try the mark.
Remember - Practice makes perfect. Of course, there were those who said they
do a lot better in practice....
Had a good time enspite of the rain. Which we needed badly. Thanks to those
who came to the event to make it as good as it was. Thanks to Lady Jan? for
her army, her help, and kindness.
Thanks to Lord Mahadi? for his army, and help.
A special thanks to those who water bared for the fighters - your help was
invaluable.

All spelling errors are mine, Lord Yves de Byron of Mendersham Sept. 1, 2003