[Western] Gothic

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 18:12:01 PDT 2003

Greetings,

Once again  I wish to thank the Western Region for a great Gothic War.   I
know I put in an order for cooler weather,  but the weather truly outdid
itself and it was great - even the rain was great.
I enjoyed playing the principal and gathering an army for the event.  The
Amazon auction went well and I'm pleased to say that we added a good many
items to the war chest.

Many thanks to all those brave warriors who fought in my army.

I greatly appreciate your 'Western' hospitality.

In service, I am

Baroness Janais L'orfevre
Shire of Ffynnon Gath
Amazon Household