[Western] Western/Rhoadd/Light Cav unit names

Aaron MacGreggor m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 22:20:27 PDT 2004

Greetings all,

I've been asked by a number of people now, the names of those who were
in the unit that did all that wonderful stuff at the war. Heroes. If
anyone knows of anyone missing from this list, please post it. As I
don't want ANYONE left off that list that deserves to be there.

West: Gavin MacIain
Brude MadGumerait
Dirk
Gerrold Von Drachenhohle
Ian MacLeod
Chiang Ti Lung
Aaron MacGregor
Britta MacGregor
Norra

Rhoadd:Sir Corwin
Evetts
Anton
Sven

Light Cav:Tomas
Giotto
Liam
Erik
Melissa
Honor
Morgan
Theylen
Tarquin
Elias
Rosealynnda

At least those were the ones that participated in the open field,
Castle Battle, Bridge and Ravine.

What we did as a unit on the field this war was stuff that needs to be
put into song, poetry, and stories. I am absolutely in awe of the
company I was in.

Aaron