[Western] Champions of Bonwicke - April 23-25

willow Herbert willowjonbardc at juno.com
Thu Apr 22 20:24:23 PDT 2004

I am very interested in the Bardic contest. Please tell me more.
Willow de Wisp

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 08:59:55 -0500 HE Kainin Tepesa
<kainin at copycraft.com> writes:
Unto the Western Region - proud holders of the King's War Banner,

Greetings unto you from their Excellencies Kainin Tepesa and Oriana Luisa
della Francesca, Baron and Baroness of Bonwicke. We wish to invite all to
join us on the twenty-fourth day of April as we choose our new champions
in the fields of chivalric, rapier, archery and the bardic arts. It will
be a day that is sure to be filled with many displays of both prowess and
chivalry and will be concluded with a grand feast and much revelry. It is
our sincere hope that you will travel to Bonwicke and share in our
hospitality.

In service to Crown, Kingdom & Barony,
Kainin & Oriana
Lord and Lady Bonwicke
Email kainin at copycraft.com

Titled Competitions
Chivalric Champion - Multiple weapon styles, letter of is intent
requested.
Rapier Champion - Multiple weapon styles, letter of is intent requested.
Yeoman Champion - A clout shoot, so bring your combat arrows, letter of
intent is requested.
Champion Bard - for details.
Youth Champions - Children's boffer & rapier (dependent on interest) - we
have no loaner equipment.

Other Activities
Arts & Sciences Competition - No theme, documentation is suggested but
not required.
Young Artisans Competition - Youth 15 and under, documentation is not
required.
Knife Axe & Spear Competition
Evening Feast - See website for menu.
T-Shirt Fundraiser - Tales of Sir Lancelittle T-shirts will be on sale to
raise money for Ansteorra's 25th Year Celebration.
Laurel's Tea - Refreshments for the Laurel's Circle.

Website - http://www.bonwicke.org/champions.htm

Event Steward
Lord Godfrey Gauche - harrold_l at yahoo.com

Feast Steward