[Western] King Arthur Demo

RowanMazey at aol.com RowanMazey at aol.com
Sat Dec 18 11:02:46 PST 2004

King Arthur Demo
December 21, 2004 (this is a Tuesday night), 4-8pm
At the Hastings in Abilene, TX

Well here we are the Saturday before the Tuesday that the King Arthur Movie
(2004 version) comes out on DVD and Video.  And in true SCA tradition we are
hosting a DEMO in the parking lot outside of the Hastings in Abilene, Texas.

http://www.geocities.com/mendershamdemo/index.html

I have received word that several fellow SCA-ers are coming out for this fun
filled evening.  Will you be joining us too?  We will have a well known
merchant, Thomas the Peddler, selling his wares.  He is also bringing THE
BALLISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WAHOO!!!!  I'm so excited.  This will be the first Demo in this
area where we have had a seige weapon on display.  The Mundane's of Abilene
will not know what hit them.  Hehehehe..........

*Disclaimer: No live rounds will be shot on the premisis.*

So come one, come all, to the Hastings in Abilene.

 ~Lady RowanMazey MacBranian mag Labruin (Rowan)
Shire of Mendersham Hospitaler