[Western] Bonwicke Rapier Melee Practice

John Denton johnbdenton at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 10:47:34 PST 2004

Greetings to all!

Bonwicke's 12th night is this weekend!  That's right, Sat. Dec 4th is upon us!  With many of the region attending it might be convenient for us rapier fighters to get together and have a practice.  So Sunday, Dec. 5th, Bonwicke will be having a fighter practice and all rapier fighters are welcome to attend and boost your skills with a sword!  We meet at 2:30pm at Maxey Park right across the street from the Covenant Health System hospital.  Here is a link with directions to the site at http://www.bonwicke.org/maxeypark.htm.  We will be practicing melee commands and drills in preparation for Gulf Wars in the coming year.  So come all who wish to attend!

In Service,
Bastian
Bonwicke Rapier Marshall
Barony of Bonwicke