[Western] Crescant Wrench

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 08:15:21 PST 2004

Okay,
When we agreed to provide the place for this we all were under the impression that that is all we were doing.  Our Senechal contacted Gavin several times but was constantly told this is Ryah's baby.  Obviously, she didn't know that she was supposed to be in charge either.  No one has really been forthcoming with ideas.  Here is mine. Will all Regional Officers please contact me off list, I will be at Red Tape this weekend if a face to face is needed.  I want each officer to teach a class on their office.  Let me know what you need to do so.  I will be getting info from our Kingdom waterbearer this weekend and will be teaching a class on that if anyone is interested.  I know the person who teaches First Aide and CPR here, is there an interest for that at Crescant Wrench?  Is there someone willing to teach an SCA 101 class?  Any other classes that anyone wants?  I know it doesn't seem like we have enough time to really pull it off, but I believe we can.  I do not wish to step on
 anyone's toes in my "taking over", but someone needs to.  After I see how Red Tape goes this weekend I will have more of an idea of what to do next.
Elizabeth