[Western] cresant wrench

HE Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Wed Jan 14 16:12:13 PST 2004

Do not be too hard on yourself, this is, after all the first one. Not sure
how much of a schedule we will need or keep. I do hope to see it grow and
become a regular thing. You are doing a good job, and it is never easy being
seneschal. I am sure that you are a much better one than I was, but we will
not go into that, or at least I hope we don't.
HE Chiang