[Western] TIME OUT, PLEASE!

jlusk at crcom.net jlusk at crcom.net
Wed Jan 14 08:37:53 PST 2004

Okay, this is escalating out of control, IMHO.

Firstly, I apologize for getting my knickers twisted.  They're *big* knickers,
they twist easily. <G>

I contacted HE Gavin, indirectly, twice.  Once was the aforementioned e-mail
to the whole region.  The second was a telephone call from Lord Dimitrii and
me asking about CWI.

I have handled this badly, and ask for everyone to please take a deep breath
and let me regroup.  Don't hold my shortcomings against the Shire of Crossrode
Keep.

I shall contact regional officers this weekend and get input from them.  Then
we shall go forward.

Thank you for any indulgence you can afford me.

Elewys