[Western] Information

Ld Byron chance at camalott.com
Wed Jan 14 16:44:24 PST 2004

I need this infromation tonight as Alexander would like to have it by Friday morning.
Attention: Chronicler, or Seneschal,
     Barony, or shires of the western region, the kingdom chronicler (Alexander Ravenshaw) has sent an email to me listing the groups that he has not received news letters from. Alexander would also like an update on the chronicler information. I need your society name, legal name, address, phone number, membership #, experation date, and your term of office.
Adlersurhe - nothing
Blacklake  -  "
Bonwicke  -  "
Crossrode Keep - OK - I need Lady Svatava's email address. I have sent in her information that I have.
Mendersham - OK - I have sent in my updated information.
Trelac - nothing
The email, I was sent, only Crossrodes Keep, and Mendersham could be made out. I am guessing that this is the intent. Have you been mailing out your news letter? Alexander is going to be talking about groups that have not been sending in their news letters at Red Tape.
My email is chance at camalott.com - I have spam gaurd on my computer - Please put SCA or something I will guess is SCA in the subject block.