[Western] Gulf War Pre-reservations

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson agnarr at ddraytech.net
Sun Jan 25 22:55:26 PST 2004

Greetings

It's that time again for the Kingdom of Ansteorra and her allies to prepare herself for war.
And in order to help those individuals from the Western Region that are planning on attending Gulf Wars and camping in the Ansteorran encampment and have prepaid their reservations or if you are planning on prepaying by the cutoff date of January 31st.  Then please contact me offlist as I am again helping his Excellency Sir Godwin of Edington with the necessary coordination efforts for proper camping space in the Ansteorran encampment.

I will be needing the following information for each individual that is planning on attending:
SCA Name
Mundane Name
Tent size (Width, & Length including guide ropes)
Expected Arrival date
Group you want to camp with.

You can contact me at Agnarr at ddraytech.net or by my home phone: (432) 393-5980.

I remain in Service to the Kingdom and the Dream.

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson