[Western] cresant wrench

Ld Angus ldangusm at cox.net
Tue Jan 13 16:43:42 PST 2004

I was planning on Teaching a class on Marshaling at Crescent Wrench and was
just waiting to be contacted as to how much time I would need. This non
Event was for the populace of our region to have a time to be authorized in
the area of their interest. And much like a Red Tape now know as Kings Round
Table a time to discuss where we are headed and voice problems and opions
for input by the populace of our region.
Angus