[Western] Gothic Wars

HE Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Fri Jan 30 17:29:42 PST 2004

  Not much one can say to that, other than Wiesenfeuer is boring. We have
people that travel from Northkeep and such who could far easier go to
Wiesnefeuer than travel all the way to see us. It is the Melees and the
parties, my good man.
  Also I am glad to see that Ryah did find a better site. While I was in
favor of the old site and not moving Gothic, sometimes you do have to. They
were wanting to charge us for improvements they did not make, and Gothic was
beginning to out grow that site. Once again, Ryah has come thru for the
West. Kinda makes you wonder how we got along before she came along, don't
it?
Chiang