[Western] Gothic Wars

Greg Songer gsong1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 31 07:08:29 PST 2004

VERY VERY VERY VERY WELL SAID

THANK YOU RYAH

GREGORY

estarkey <estarkey at starband.net> wrote:
don't know that we have short drives here in the Western Region. where ever
we hold stuff, somebody's gonna have to drive a long way. have never been
to Weisenfur, so can't compare the two events. Guess cause Weisenfur would
be 8 1/2 hours for me to drive to it, and I am pretty well committed to go
to Gothic . War or tourney. Western Region or Northern Region. Lots of
people I know or hardly anyone I know. Is easier for me and closer to drive
to any Elfsea or Steppes event than an Adlersrue event. Have
never chosen to do so. Really haven't thought that incentive was part of
that choice, but that is just me.

ryah