[Western] Sundered Sheild V

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 18 14:51:29 PDT 2004

Greetings to all,
It is my unfortunate responsibility to inform everyone that due to mundane local ordinance changes Sundered Shield V will now be a dry site.  This will be strictly enforced by the autocrat, seneschal, and remaining members of the group.  I apologize for the inconvenience of this.  Please come out and enjoy the only fighting tournament going on that weekend.  No Alcohol does not equal No Party.  There will be plenty of things going on and it promises to be a lot of fun, fun that you are sure to remember the next day.
In Service To The Dream,
Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne