[Western] What Kind of SCAdian Are You?

Chelsea Williams baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 19:56:17 PDT 2004

I was both A and B
You are the eternal romantic and are into daydreaming, handkissing, and
cloven fruit. Romance is in period, just remember that not everyone may
enjoy your free backrubs.

You joined the SCA to fight, and heaven help anyone who gets in your way (it
won't be us). To avoid strange looks, tell your mundane co-workers that
you're into martial arts and leave it at that.

We built up empires, we STOLE countries, that's how you build an empire. We
built up empires with the cunning use of flags... yeah. Just sailed around
and stuck a flag in. "I claim India for Britain!" They're like, "You can't
claim us, we live here. There's 500 million of us." "Well do you have a
FLAAAG?" *sticks out tongue* "We don't need a bloody flag, this is our
country, you bastard!" "No flag, no country! You can't have one! That's the
rules that I've just made up! And I'm backing it up with this gun that was
lent from the National Rifle Assocation." And that's how it was! -Eddie
Izzard, "Dress to Kill."