[Western] What Kind of SCAdian Are You?

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 06:47:07 PDT 2004

A.  You are the eternal romantic and are into daydreaming, handkissing, and
cloven fruit. Romance is in period, just remember that not everyone may
enjoy your free backrubs.

B.  You joined the SCA to fight, and heaven help anyone who gets in your way
(it won't be us). To avoid strange looks, tell your mundane co-workers that
you're into martial arts and leave it at that.

So what, I'm a romantic who likes to fight?

Yeah, I'm a romantic who likes to fight. But not with the ladies (off the
field, on the field it's kill or be killed). I'd rather tell them how
beautiful they are and kiss their hand and maybe their cheek. But that's it.
A gentleman (or a married man) knows when to stop. Or when he should.

Toshiro

Ok, I did have one D, one E, and one F. But who wouldn't want to buy
Microsoft stock at $21 a share? The h*ll with the lottery, I could own the
lottery.