[Western] Western Region Archery Marshals]

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Mar 2 18:15:35 PST 2004

Greetings to the Good People of the Western Region!

Would ALL of the archery marshals of the Western Region regardless
of if you are a combat archery, target archery marshal, local branch
marshal, or an at-large marshal please contact me privately.  I
would appreciate it if the senschals and landed nobles of the region
would pass the request along to their populace.

Lord Ogden the Blue has asked to be relieved of his position as the
Western Regional Archery Marshal immediately.  When you next see
Lord Ogden, please thank him for his service to your region and to the kingdom.

I am therefore accepting applications for his replacement.  When the
archery marshals contact me, if you are interested in the position
please make sure and mention that so we can discuss the job duties.

While I am accepting applications for a new Western Region Archery
Marshal, HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson will be acting as my western region
deputy.  HL Agnarr is well known to most all of you and his
qualifications and record of service speak more of him than I ever
could.  Please give HL Agnarr your support in these endeavors.

Always in Service,

-- HL Eadric Anstapa Ansteorra archery_marshal at ansteorra.org