[Western] The joining of Eoin and Maria

Cerinicus Silverblade cerinicus at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 19:40:01 PST 2004

Greetings unto the populace of the Western Region of
Ansteorra. The day of joining is drawing nigh for me
and my lady, and we wish a more firm count for those
that plan to be in attendance on that glorious day
(Apr 17).

For those that wish to attend a bridal shower, there
will be one held on the 27th at 2pm place TBD.

For those that wish to get in another fighter
practice, bring your armor and we can also treat this
as a western region fighter practice.

Attention light fighters: I would like to see a light
fight break out spontaneously during feast, but a
respectable spontaneity (is that a contradiction?).

My lady and I look forward to hearing from all that
plan to attend.

Eoin