[Western] Sweetwater Lake Park - Good News

HE Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Wed Sep 15 13:53:31 PDT 2004

Your Ladyship and the rest of my Western kin,

While this is good news and will be great for other Western Regional
events, I would like to go on the record as saying that I think that
we should continue to host Gothic Wars at the site in Coleman. I
firmly belive that the location and amenities of that site is what
drew in 100 more people this year versus years past and I was told
many times over that if we continue to use the new site we will get
even more people next year. I know that the site in Coleman has some
problems, but I think that we can work through those and the distance
for those of us in the northern portion of the Region is only about
30 min. more than Sweetwater. All in all I think that we have found a
much better site and I hope that we continue to utilize it.

Just my 2 coins worth.

Kainin
Baron of Bonwicke