[Western] Sweetwater Lake Park - Good News

Ron Brooks rbrooks at xit.net
Wed Sep 15 15:45:53 PDT 2004

Your Excellency,

While the Coleman site is a nice one, and should be on our list of
possibilities, I feel that it would vbe better if the event floated and that
the group hosting it should decide where it should be held. There is a
wonderful site in the northern reaches of the Western Region, Mobeetie State
Park, which would be a great place to hold Gothic at. This site would also
help us to attract more of the Northern Region Populace.

Respectfully,

Bjorn