[Western] Sweetwater Lake Park - Good News

HE Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Wed Sep 15 15:59:24 PDT 2004

Bjorn,

In the realm of friendly debate I have to disagree, my friend. Making
Gothic a floating site will lose us many people, in my opinion. I
think the numbers will show that; when we went to the same site year
after year we started getting more people because they knew where to
go and what to expect. Moving the site around will confuse people and
they will give up trying to follow us.

As far as attracting more from the Northern Region, I think that we
have as many coming now as we will ever have. Bear in mind that
Wiesenfeuer's Baronial event is always the same weekend as Gothic and
so most from the Northern Region go to support their fellow Barony
and those that wish to go to a war instead come south anyway.

I know that our Western brethren in Adlersruhe and Am Loch have a
great distance to travel (you even further my friend) and I
understand why you are suggesting a floating site but I firmly belive
that to keep Gothic successful we must stay with one site and that
site, if we want to grow, is Coleman.

Kainin